The shopping list and ramblings
- Rocks – Rocky Cliffs from Studio Skye
- Paths – *~MMG’s~* Railroad tie [FAT PACK]
- Swing – [we’re CLOSED] leather swing brown (NEW @ CSR)
- Tree – [we’re CLOSED] trees 01 summer – transfer
- Life buoy – [we’re CLOSED] pole with life buoy
- Boat – [we’re CLOSED] row boat
- Bench – .:revival:. leaning bench (NEW)
- Jeans – *chronokit* Slim Pants Denim Black
- Shirt – IMBUE. Little Sweater – Charcoal
- Hair – *Dura-Boy*40(Black)
Outdoor shots always got me going. I love building, I love messing around with landscape stuff but my natural habitat seem to be houses. Still.. I love trying and so today I did.
We’re Closed doesn’t need much of an introduction. They are simply good and and when it comes to dressing up your land, you will find a vast array of things to do just that. I am absolute in love with the wee boat and the swing.
A ‘new kid on the block’ is Revival. Funny story. Just before I went to sleep last night I went over Flickr, randomly clicking streams. I love doing that sometimes and I last night I stumbled on Revival. This morning I wasted little time and went over to the store and bought a few things. One of those things is the leaning bench. Expect to see much more of this designer the coming days as I absolute adore his stuff.
I could ramble on about textures. But you know that I have a texture fetish.. So I don’t have to burst out in another hallelujah over them? Do I? Go hop on over to the stores and see for yourself. That’s probably best.