The shopping list and ramblings
- Build – Abiss – The Box (NEW @ TMD okt. 2014)
- Chair – Stockholm&Lima: The Scorpion Chair [TMD] (Black) (NEW @ TMD okt. 2014)
- Shoes – [Co57] Roxanne Suede Carbon
- Body – Slink Physique Mesh Body
- Hair – [Entwined] Noely – Blacks (NEW)
- Ink – *Bolson / Tattoo – Casanova (NEW @ TMD okt. 2014)
- Arm Harness + collar – Black~Tableau Vivant~ (NEW @ TMD okt. 2014)
- Pose – DM – Glamour dogs
Yesterday I had the pleasure to run into the lady posing with me, Ash. We had met before and said a few times already that we should do a picture together. Well we did! Ash is not only a great photographer with a huge heart and sharp mind, she is also incredibly funny and sexy. I hope we can do this more often Ash! Thank you for your patience and thank you for posing!
The sky box from Abiss is in fact exactly as the name says ‘a box’. It comes however with a texture changer so you can choose your moods. If you like sleek, clean lines then this sky box is a steal.
Stockholm & Lima’s chair fits perfectly with the modern design of the ‘the box’ and as always it is very well made.
I have mentioned the ink from Bolson before and I am showing you it again. I am really impressed with it and I simply love it.
Entwined is a new hairstore on the grid. It opened last wednesday and the hairs are great. The choice of colors is huge and the hairs are rich and full.