Shopping list and ramblings (brace yourself)
- Build – Scarlet Creative Amelie Mansion Mod Copy RARE (NEW info here)
- Table – Apt B // Ghost Furniture Table (NEW @ Shiny Shabby)
- Chair – [ kunst ] – Spool stool (NEW @ Uber)
- Hair – .Olive. the Steffi Hair – (NEW @ Uber)
- Pipe – [CX] Tassel Kiseru Black (unpacked)
- Scarf – [CX] The Wanderer Scarf (Ash) – (NEW @ TSA)
- Pants – [monso] My Roll Up Jean – Black (NEW @ Uber)
- Ink – Reckless – Wix (NEW @ No. 21)
Instead of telling you how wonderful the goodies are I am showing you, as they are, I am going to tell you about how fucking hard it can be to stay true to me and not become a blogging robot.
Come again? You heard me. Being a blogger of wonderful beautiful things is awesome. I consider it a privilege that designers trust me enough to sent me their stuff. But…at times I wish I wasn’t a blogger. That I was not always trying to find a balance between showing the stuff I want to show you and the ‘need’ to express myself through a picture.
Because that is what I do. For those who have been following me from day 1 (hi Sis, hi Ms Cao) know that almost all my pictures convey a mood, a moment in my life, capture a feeling or special time.
I have up until today been able to balance the two. The above shot took ages because I was to busy compromising between the ‘artistic’ value and showing stuff off. And I just decided to plonk it out there. I can’t do it any more. I am done compromising.
I left the advertising rat race years ago in life 1.0. Slowly but surely I was being dragged back in through SL. And no more. From now on you will get me raw. Is this my letter of resignation? No. But it is an announcement of change. Change from making pictures because it is ‘expected’ back to making pictures because it is fun.
Welcome to my perfect imperfections. Go sin.